Choosing the right interior designer is like finding a co-founder of your business, the best match of understanding your requirements, tastes, and ready to listen to your creative ideas.
IDA has been in Interiors contracting for more than 18 years and has completed 300+ projects. With our experience, we have created a checklist that could help you to choose the best interior designer for your dream projects.
Checklist for choosing the right Interior Designer for you
- Write what you like and what is your taste?
- We have written about finding your style
- Create a list of best interior designers
- You may ask your friends for a recommendation
- Filter who goes well with your style
- Check their portfolio Compare it with your requirements
- You need to check that the Luxury interior designer you are hiring can decorate, design, and having a team of electricians, plumbers, etc as per your requirements. You need to ask the question and get a clear answer.
- Check their reviews & testimonials
- Choose as per experience, the project completed, time of delivery & after-sales support.
- Meet with the top interior designer or their team who will be going to work with you.
- Share your requirements and questions in writing like the duration of the project
- Take the estimated cost from interior designer in written
- You need to make it clear which expenditure will be bear
- Compare the quality, check who will perform their responsibility as per the commitment.
- Respect what interior designer suggesting you – Evaluate it
- Make a timeline & Sign Contract
- Check on the quality of execution and project timeline
- Discuss the adjustment. Do not change things abruptly.
We wish you will find it useful and if you want to discuss it with us you just can share your query in the comment section, or you can WhatsApp at 9313108910. Do not forget to subscribe to our mailing list we keep sharing a useful blog post on interior designing & Turnkey Interior Contracting that will save your money and time.