Are you curious to know what a False Ceiling is?
A False ceiling, also known as the trending fifth wall in interior designing, is a secondary ceiling that hung below the main structural ceiling often at the gap of 3 to 8 inches in between.
Would you like to know what the important False Ceiling Materials are?
There’s a wide range of popular false ceiling materials available in the market nowadays.
Check out the list below –
- Gypsum False Ceiling Panels
- Plaster of Paris Formula Ceiling Panels
- Wood Ceiling Panels
- Metal Ceiling Panels
- Glass Ceiling Panels
- PVC Ceiling Panels and Fabric Ceiling Panels
Pros and Cons of False Ceiling?
Pros of False Ceilings –
- It is an affordable option for easily decorating your room by just investing in the fifth wall
- A false ceiling is quick to install and easy on your pockets
- A false ceiling hides wires, ducts, pipes, giving the ceiling clutter-free neat, and clean look.
- Great Acoustics. As a false ceiling adds to noise reduction and sound absorption & provides a quieter place
- It saves electricity by optimizing airflow & decreasing the volume of the room
Cons of False Ceiling?
- It reduces the size of the room.
- It is not at all feasible for low height rooms
- Frequent maintenance is required.
- It is not as strong as the structural ceiling
- It should be designed & installed by an experienced designer & contractor.
If you are looking for expert advice on a false ceiling, connect with us. IDA is having more than 18 years of experience in delivering a safe and classy false ceiling. You can get the best false ceilings in 10 Days with IDA. Get ceiling solutions for your homes & restaurants today. Conceal Electrical Wires, Save Energy, Get Thermal Insulated Adorable Homes
Types of Ceiling IDA Design: Boards, Glass, Metal Frames, Gypsum Plastering, etc.